onsdag 10 februari 2010

Show me the money!

Called CSN today... and this time I got to talk to the sweetest administrator ever.

I explained the situation to her and there was a bit of silence while she went through my documents. Then she asked if another administrator really had told me to apply again. And you could hear she was sighing on the inside because this co-worker of hers had apparently not bothered to scroll down when checking my papers. But she said she'd happily send me a new form where I can confirm I'm in school and doing well, which is what the other one should have done in the first place which would have saved both me and them a whole lot of work, wait and trouble.

So all in all... if I'm lucky... I might get my grants next month or so... which is about two months before I'm all done and graduate... -_-

But at least my faith in the wonderfully, competent staff at CSN is restored. I just need to stay away from the bad eggs in the future.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar